Sunday 21 November 2010

Yawn

Yep. Yawn. I've been a bit under the weather for the last week or so and as a consequence the crafting (and therefore blogging) has taken a bit of a back seat. I'll get back on track over the following week as I'm on annual leave, woop woop! I've got a trip to Hobbycraft planned for tomorrow (my first ever visit, I'm very excited!), and then a week of crafting. My plans are to:

Finish off the dress I started in June
It's Simplicity 2591, as inspired by Karen at Did You Make That? I'm using a Liberty print fabric and I love it so much! I laid it to the side, learnt to crochet and so forgot about my past as a wannabe seamstress.

Make Christmas decorations
I'm thinking wreaths, bunting and other decorations. My flat is too small for a tree. I'm taking inspiration from several places, including here, and from one of my new favourite blogs, Creature Comforts who have loads of inspiring Christmassy ideas.

Finish off half made Christmas gifts and start more
Snoods, wristlets, coffee cup holders...

In the meantime as this is a rubbish post, please see this AWESOME video that I came across via the lovely Shopholly:

No comments:

Post a Comment